Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Say Hello 2 Mr Mania!!!



Soooo,thought about dropping a little set here from my Buddy Mr.Mania;Creator of Wuppertal's infamous kickin' Party called "MaxiTal" - Which has now moved to the Butan Club and got re-named to "Affenhaus" - even wilder & even more bangin' & unpredicatable!!! (For those unfamiliar with the word "Wuppertal",it's a city in Germany,get some education dammit!)


This Mix includes Tracks from Artists such as Carte Blanche,Hey Today!,Duck Sauce,Dem Slackers & Tiga just to name a few and it's most certainly BANGIN' like a Street-Hooker on a busy Day at Work!!!


So go grab this gem right now and check out how we g-g-g-get down here in good ol' Germany!




Mr.Mania -  Say Hello 2 Mr.Mania!

http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/86991995/file.html

BTW: Did I mention I will be playing along Mr.Mania THIS SATURDAY @ Butan Club Wuppertal?!


Well,I did now I guess,so if you're from the region,be sure to drop by and enjoy absolute INSANITY when Mr .Mania & myself M3LT! go wild,this Saturday in Wuppertal!!!

check back tomorrow since I have just received another Set from an upcoming Artist in my Mail-Box....


M3LT!

No comments:

Post a Comment