Wednesday, November 24, 2010

M3LT - Ready to Inflict Yer Brainz.....


Ready - Set - M3LT!DOWN!!!!

Well,I'm not only writing for this Blog I also Dj since a good 13 Years now(yes,thirteen - I'm old,don't mention it tough...)
Started back then with good old Techno and later switched to harder stuff(HardTechno)and been rocking that style for quite some time with the likes of my buddy Dj Rush,Marco Remus,The Pet Duo etc(well,maybe if ur only into this NuRaveThingy you prly don't know wtf I'm talking about...:p)
and just later switched to NuRave/Maximal-Stuff(which I always loved and played tough not at a Party or something...)

So,without any further ado,here's a little text for my Set that's about to be posted,hate to write it myself so a buddy o mine did that for me ^^

"This Set is off tha fuckin' Hook!
If you like this whole NuRave or Maximal stuff THIS is what you need to check out cause it's absolutely marvellous oO
Starting off with a Bang and never slows down,pure M3LTNESS!

60 Minutes - 30+ Tracks M3LTed into one = INSANITY!

Tracks by Duck Sauce,Afrojack,Noize Generation,Strip Steve,Daft Punk,Drivepilot,Belzebass and many many more

M3lt! is turning the whole game up a notch and leaves nothing but bourned ground and the listener wanting more...
This Rollercoaster starts off and gives you one hell of a ride which - as usual - is way to short......."

GRAB THIS WHILE IT'S STILL HAWT!!!

http://soundcloud.com/m3lt/m3lt-denki-grooves



No comments:

Post a Comment